Auction Terms & Conditions VIRTUAL AUCTIONS
TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE NOTE: A 13% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE CHARGED ON ALL PURCHASES
PAYMENT: FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE IN FULL AT THE COMPLETION OF THE AUCTION WITH THE CREDIT CARD YOU HAVE ON FILE WITH HIBID.COM
SALES: ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO refunds. NO returns. NO exchanges. NO turndowns.
REMOVAL: Removal of goods must be made within the 2 days posted for removal for the auction during stated business hours. Appointments to remove items MAY be required. This will be posted prior to and during the auction. If items are not removed during stated days/time- customer will still be charged for the items, they cannot issue a charge back on the credit card that was charge- which customer willingly rendered at time of signing up for the auction and forfeits any and all items they purchase.
1. The Auction company reserves the right to add or withdraw any item(s) before and/or during the sale.
2. The Auction Company has the right to suspend or terminate bidding privileges from customers immediately due to the following actions: collusion with the intent to restrict competition, stealing, destruction of property or any altercations, whether physical or verbal, at pickup. If payments not made within the allotted time posted (this includes proxy bidders not reachable when contacted for payment), late removal of items.
3. All goods are being sold on an "as is" and "where is" basis with no guarantee expressed or implied by the auction company. Known defects are listed, but the absence of any indicated deficiencies does not mean the item may not have deficiencies.
4. Sale will be made to the highest bidder. If there is a dispute, the auction company's decision will be absolute.
5. The auction company has the right to restart the sale of an item in the event of an interruption of the auction due to unforeseen circumstances (i.e. power outages, system failures, etc.).
6. Each sale of goods is complete, with title of said goods and risk of loss passing to the buyer when the auctioneer says sold, or otherwise designates bidder as purchaser. Titles will be made out the way the bidder has registered, NO EXCEPTIONS!
7. Full payment must be made within stated time frame by credit card ONLY. A bill of sale will be emailed once payment has been made.
8. All bidders must be 18 years of age or older and have a registered bidding number for their bid to be counted as valid.
9. Catalog numbers are assigned for identification only. The items will not necessarily be sold in numerical order. The lotting of items is also at the discretion of the auctioneer.
10. Sales Tax will be charged and collected on all purchases, unless New York State is given acceptable proof of exemption during registration.
11. Loading services are not provided. The winning bidder is responsible for the loading and removal of purchased items and assumes all risk incidental to such loading and removal. The winning bidder is responsible for any damage and/or personal injury caused by removal of items. This includes the obligation to repair and restore any damage to the property to the satisfaction of the facility representative. Anyone picking up goods must follow NYS safety guidelines including but not limited to wearing a facemask and maintaining social distance of at least 6 feet from anyone onsite.
12. All bids shall be arrived at independently without collusion, consultation, intimidation, communication, or agreement, for the purpose of restricting competition, with any other potential bidder.
13. If for any reason, a lawyer must be employed, it will be at the cost of the purchasing customer to cover any and all costs accrued.
14. By bidding, you acknowledge acceptance of these terms and conditions whether present during the actual reading or not.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms